CONTACT USCall toll free: 1-800-411-1222
(TTY for the deaf or hard of hearing 1-866-411-1010)
Se habla español.
Or e-mail: email@example.com
SEARCH THE STUDIESYou can search the collection of research studies being conducted at the NIH Clinical Center at Search the Studies. In addition, clinicaltrials.gov provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.
Persons Living with HIV
Research Study for Persons Living with HIV
NIAID researchers are testing an investigational product targeting the HIV virus to determine safety and immune response.
During the study you will:
- Complete a health screening including medical history, physical exam, and blood tests
- Receive a gene transfer product by injection
- Have 26 out-patients visits in the 1st year of study and return every 6 months for another 4 years
- Receive compensation for your participation
You may be eligible if you:
- Are living with HIV and between the ages of 18 and 60
- Are taking HIV medication
Location: This study is being conducted at the NIH Clinical Center, America’s research hospital is located on the Metro Red Line (Medical Center stop) in Bethesda, Maryland.
For more information, call:
NIH Clinical Center
Office of Patient Recruitment
Se habla español
Department of Health and Human Services
National Institutes of Health Clinical Center (CC)
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)
Print the Flyer
NOTE: PDF documents require the free Adobe Reader.
This page last updated on 03/07/2019